Hi! My name is lilsprout. I'm professional software engineer, hobbyist hardware designer, and general tinkerer.
I also love cooking, homebrew, gardening, running TTRPGs, and producing music.
I work on quite a few side projects, mostly on and off.
- Wildwood - a CYOA story!
- A buncha DIY synth stuff (mostly eurorack)
- A toy programming language, including a parser and compiler
- Various game projects
- A basic cryptocurrency implementation (to force me to read whitepapers)
Some of the things I'm working on learning:
- Category theory (and also PL theory)
- Functional programming (via Haskell)
- ML - particularly focused on reinforcement learning right now
- Circuits! and more EE in general
- The current state of AGI (just the surface level of course)